Note: You'll be able to jump into Discord, but until you application is accepted, you won't be able to access any of the channels mentioned below 😬
📜 2 Rules of MetaGame
Rule no.1 - One Shall Be Cool
To be a part of MetaGame, you have to be cool. To be cool, you have to contribute. Ain't no freeloading in MetaGame. Luckily, there are countless ways of contributing. From something as simple as sharing one of the posts or buying $50 worth of Seeds, to helping us write the next post, build the next feature, organize a workshop or start a new raid.
- There will be daily #🏰-quests-&-challenges_ anyone can complete.
- Least you can do is report on your progress, whether its something you're learning or the project you're working on. Just #🌞-check-in.
To get inspired on how you could contribute: read through the roles or check out the ongoing raids. Find the role that fits you best, a raid you are most drawn to, or just do whatever you think is valuable & report in #😊-I-did-this.
Rule no. 2 - One Shall Not Be An Asshole
There are many ways of being an asshole. From obvious ones such as being a racist piece of shit, to more insidious ones, like bringing everybody down through constant complaining, disruption of decision making processes, or trying to game the system by making shit posts/commits thinking you’ll gain XP.
We don't want to burden you with standard "code of conduct" bullshit.
- We trust that you are a sensible human being who knows what kind of behaviors make people assholes, and that you will steer clear of those ways.
⚔️ 2 Ways to Earn Your Stay
You want to be one of the people who join by saying they absolutely love the idea, but then don’t really do anything to help make it real?
Sorry, we don't tolerate freeloaders.
- First, go to #role-select and pick yourself a role.
- Then, just come in once in a while & tell us what you’ve been up to in the #🌞-check-in channel. We’d love to hear what you’ve been learning or building!
- Check the #**🏰-quests-&-challenges channel, promise there will always be some 2 minute way of helping push the needle forward and earn some XP.
- Check the ongoing raids on the wiki and ask about them.
- You love what we’re about but you really don’t have time to keep up?
- You can change your role to that of a Patron by holding enough Seeds.
👉Check your Seed balance here👈 &/OR 👉Buy some Seeds here👈
- How many Seeds is enough Seeds? Let’s start with 50 Seeds, but expect this number to grow as time goes on because the number of Patrons is also limited to 150.
Together, the 150 Players & the 150 Patrons make up 300.
😱 The 300 of MetaGame 🤯
👉 3 Guidelines 👈
These should help you be a great player. 🙃
💪 Take Ownership
If you see something that needs to be done and nobody is doing it, take it as your responsibility to do it. We don't want to end up writing the good old story of Everybody, Somebody, Anybody & Nobody, do we?
👮 Stay vigilant
If you see something you don't like, something broken or out of place, speak up and initiate the fixing process. If there is something you think we should do, something new, better or just different - again, please say so.
If you see someone doing or sharing something good on Discord, make sure to give it a reaction emoji.
If you really like what they've shared, react with the 🐙 emoji (which has 10x weight over all other emojis), or react with multiple other emojis.
If you really really like what they’ve done, use the #🙌-props channel.
That should be about it for now
🤔So… How do I Play, then?
Do good things, earn XP & Seeds. Simple as that.